Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Gaining Momentum ...

Training has begun!

Wow - I said it out loud and now it is in print! This is serious...
Progress so far... in baby steps-

Monday - hiked 3 miles with Heather
Tuesday - walked two 15 minute intervals on the treadmill on an incline of 3 at the speed of 3 (whatever that means - I think it is a 20 min./ mile speed.) AND did weights with my personal trainer (Heather - thank you so much!)
Wednesday - walked for 30 consecutive minutes (for the first time ever...) at 2.5 incline at the speed of 3. This was my light day.
Tomorrow - My personal trainer has me walking for 30 minutes at an incline of 3, and doing my weight training, plus one more (toe tip), and stretches that she showed me on Tuesday. Moving forward - gaining momentum.

Training for the Alps?  Priceless!


1 comment: